February 04, 2010

Working on the remodel

So I have decided that Remodels are not my cup of tea, its always such a chaotic mess to do, specially in a house that is still being lived in. Constant shuffling of things from one room to another, as soon as that area gets finished then the stuff gets moved back into it along with more stuff from the next area. On the brightside though it is getting done. Just finished the downstairs living room painting. next on the list is Carpet and baseboards. Its been pretty good though, I get to play with all sorts of different aspects of home building that I really hadnt ever done before. (i.e. Drywall, Painting, flooring and such)


On a different note I had a thought occur to me today, now it may have just been the paint fumes talking but I was thinking that I need to get moving, not in a physical sense of movement but in a directional sense of making forward progress in my life. I can only do so much at my present state of being, so in order to progress I need to change a few things that are holding me in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment