February 03, 2010

Hmmm I think I will do this more often haha

So I have been thinking lately that it was time to restart my blog, not something I take lightly I am going to totally reformat and start over with fresh ideas in the areas of growing up, being alive, and what it means to love. I find that the less I express myself, the less faith I have in my ability to do so. Something has been on my mind a great deal though and that is what is it that brings people to reach out and connect to each other? Is it simply a wish to be understood? Or something even deeper, something that gives so much more than we can put into it. If scientists could harness the power of friends it would lead to unlimited potential.

Life is simply too good and too important to just float through, it takes movement, to fully invest of ourselves in something bigger than ourselves is required to take advantage of all life has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see you back! Can't wait for more posts and random wisdom/philosophical ramblings :)

    ReplyDelete