January 22, 2009

Insomnia prevails

Sleep.... Who really needs that. My mind doesn't seem to think it is very important. On and it it races unable to shut down thinking thoughts of the previous day and cant seem to find the way. I reach for some semblance of peace it is nowhere to be found. I cant believe it happened that way, yet I am the one who said it should. Is it really for the best? to just abandon in time of need? ahhhhh I just scream at the futility of the whole mess. such potential and such waste. I am but a man weak and lowly as the dust. Subject to the infirmities of this existence, Oh that my mind would cease this pointless ramble of rules and obligations broken. Or that my heart would just cope with the things not meant to be. If ever there was someone in a true quandary it is I.

No comments:

Post a Comment