February 25, 2009

Rantings and ravings

Something is wrong. I feel a stranger in my own life. Really, If I am not Needed by my friends do I need them? Why must I always feel like I am misunderstood. I know its just my perception so is likely faulty. But what happens to the Man that is no longer needed? So what if your life worked fine, Obviously it did you made so many choices that brought so much happiness to you. Why did you need in the first place? So treat me like a bone that has been over chewed, ready to be buried and never considered again. Its ok really Obviously your the only who had needs. Glad to know you only considered our friendship one sided. and I guess it really was. So much for my delusions that I make a difference. So go back to the way it was before. Go back to whatever you were before. Obviously I didn't help and am only in the way of your growth now. I Know this may offend you but frankly I just need to get it off my chest. I am tired of trying to be there when all along I was not wanted there. I will continue to care but at a distance that we both obviously need. Hope you find your answers and someone else you can confide in. All I wanted was a friend and all I wanted to be was a friend. if that is no longer a mutual goal then seperation is needed. As you so delicately put it " I dont Need them," My life worked before it will work again,

1 comment:

  1. For me, I may have taken few moments to show how much you personally have been a need in my life. Maybe I can't say why exactly except that we can relate to too many things that I know we can relate with to have you be lost and out there completely away and separate.

    Thanks for being with me! I am glad you have been an ear to listen to so much of my own to say.

    ReplyDelete